Thursday, October 28, 2010

Saving lives aint easy work...

Sometimes, I know I have to save the world but I never know how. I try so hard to stop certain horrible things from happening, but how can I? I'm dying over it. I...I don't want to lose him to darkness. I feel like Anakin Skywalker: Need help saving someone but I do not know where to turn. I feel like Obi-Wan: he was my best friend but despite all I've done I'm losing him to...to darkness, to evil, to what I dare not think of. I feel like Padme: I loved him, I still love him, but he is not himself any more. He has changed, he is dark now, not the person I once loved. He is destroying me, he has broken my heart. I feel like many songs mixed in: There's just too much that time cannot erase. Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend somewhere along in the bitterness. Have you no shame don't you see me?...You don't know how you betrayed me...you're not real and you can't save me. Someone said goodbye, but I don't know why. Many nights we prayed, with no proof anyone could hear...there can be miracles when you believe, tho hope is frail. When I wander thru the desert and I'm longing for my home, all my dreams have gone astray, when I'm stranded in the valley, and I'm tired and all alone, it seems like I've lost my way I go running to Your mountain where Your mercy sets me free...
So many mixed emotions, unable to forget, lost someone dear, not who I thought and nothing wonderful, God can work miracles and save him, Christ is my fortress and comfort. So much mixed in together, it hurts. I can only save this life thru Christ. PLEASE SAVE HIM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment